Some Things that I find should be improved in the Course Notes
- There should be some sample problems and solutions at the end of each section in order to give us a chance to practice a new notation that we learn so that we can have a good idea on how it can be translated from its logical notation to English and vice versa.
- I also think that the implication section of the course notes should have more information about it since it can be a tricky notation to spot within a English sentence.
Tips and Extra Sources
As I was searching the internet for some sources I found a few websites that show how to understand basic logical notations and how to translate them. They are located below.
Hopefully this will help with some issues in understanding basic logic notation and Good Luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment